When do baptisms take place?
- By arrangement with CHURCH WARDENS (SEE CONTACTS PAGE) on the third Sundays of each month at 12.30pm
Does it matter if we are not married or are single?
- No. God loves everyone. Whatever your background you must be prepared to make a commitment to bring up your child in the Christian way.
How much does it cost?
- Baptism is free.
How many Godparents can we have?
- As many as you like. There is room for four in the register.
Will there be other baptisms at the same time?
- Yes. There could be up to three.
Is there a maximum number of guests?
- About 50 per family works well.
What if I want more than 50?
- Talk to us about it.
How will I know what to do ?
Follow the 'Next Steps' printed on page 3